Enjoy a special preview of museum exhibitions in the day or during the special evening hours, coinciding with Game City Showcase’s spotlight on the Museum District.
Visit the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft and indulge in complimentary beverages while you check out the exhibitions.
- United by Hand: Work and Service – This exhibition by Drew Cameron, Alicia Dietz, and Ehren Tool pays tribute to U.S. veterans and sparks conversation about contemporary war culture through handmade prints, wood installations, and pottery.
- Future Tradition: Melissa Cody – Navajo weaver Melissa Cody combines traditional materials and techniques with stirring contemporary graphics.
- Pocket Museum – This group exhibition spotlights contemporary craft miniatures and enchants the viewer through the wonderment of their construction.
The event is part of the Houston on the Cheap Museum Night Experience, the final evening of Game City Showcase.
Sip & See at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
- Date: Thursday, February 1, 2017
- Time: 6pm to 9pm
- Location: Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, 4848 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002
- Admission: Free