Celebrate the Big Game with the whole family at the only celebration focused on the little ones at The Children’s Museum of Houston during Game City Showcase on Thursday, February 2, 2017.
The Children’s Museum of Houston will score a win for Houston families in celebration of Super Bowl LI.
Kids and families can tackle tough numbers and celebrate football, along with its well-played calculations.
Special Football Exhibits & Activities
- Football Frenzy – Use numbers to be the first to reach the end zone at ExxonMobil Math Cart.
- Field Goal Percentage – Catapult the perfect field goal using projectile motion at Science Station.
- Zetangled Football – Kids can create their own design patterns on a football at Alexander Art Academy.
- Plastic Bag Football – Repurpose grocery bags to play “finger football” at EcoStation.
- Stadium Sustainability – Learn about the green efforts at the host site of Super Bowl LI at EcoStation.
- Paper Bag Football & Paper Football Champs – Kids can make their own paper bag pigskins at Junktion. Competitive kiddos can take it a step further and play against their peers in a friendly match.
- Touchdown Pennant – Kids can support their your favorite team and create a pennant to wave during the game.
Admission to the Children’s Museum is always free on Thursdays during Family Fun Night from 5pm to 8pm. This week, the museum will be extending its hours to 9pm in support of Game City Showcase.
The event is part of the Houston on the Cheap Museum Night Experience, the final evening of Game City Showcase.
Houston’s Only Super Bowl Party for Kids at the Childrens Museum
- Date: Thursday, February 1, 2017
- Time: 6pm to 9pm
- Location: The Children’s Museum of Houston, 1500 Binz Street, Houston, TX 77004
- Admission: Free